Studio is a full-spectrum Bible curriculum using games and
skits to present a thorough overview of scripture for elementary age boys and girls.
High-octane energy for your Children's Ministry.
Involving Kids in Learning Big Truths!
Welcome to the world of Studio Bible Curriculum. We
think you’ll find this to be a powerful and engaging tool for teaching kids the Word of God. Even in
children's church large
groups with a broad age range, Studio is effective for
communicating the Word of God and helping kids retain the Word of God.
Kids of all ages will learn and remember what you present with this
high-octane Bible curriculum. Our ultimate goal is to help make your
children's church a success.
SCOPE AND SEQUENCE
Studio is a 260 week (five year) curriculum program
that chronologically covers the events of the entire Bible.
OLD TESTAMENT: The units of study cover the events in Genesis, Exodus,
Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1-2 Samuel, and 1 Kings.
NEW TESTAMENT: The units of study cover the events in
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts.
The curriculum studies through the Bible by alternating quarters between the Old Testament and the New Testament.
The curriculum goes beyond character/values and focuses on the work and person of Jesus Christ as revealed in the scripture from both the Old and New Testaments.
The purpose is to build in children a lasting, personal faith in Jesus by
teaching them about who God is and what He did for them through Christ.
every lesson contains…
- Make a Scene Pull kids up front to act out the Bible story as if it were a rehearsal to a movie scene
Joe Nitro (Christian Stunt Man)
- Z Street Game Super cool, high-energy game with each lesson
- Stick to the Script High-octane scripture memory games insure kids remember the Word of God
- Knot of the Week Reinforce the “NOT” phrase using a knotted rope with some fun interaction
- Reel Time An interactive object lesson to help keep it “real” and reinforce the main idea
- Relevant Bible Story Bible stories with real life application
- Review Games Church not out yet? No problem. Play some cool review games like “GUTS” to reinforce the lesson
- Facts and Puzzles Weekly handouts that kids take home, fill out and place them on their refrigerators to serve as lesson reminders
- Impact Skit You never know what’s going to happen with these characters…
Heather DeShay (spoiled movie star)
Haywood (bumbling director’s assistant)
Did you know that Studio comes in 2 digital formats: PDF and MS Word?That means you can open the MS Word version and customize it to fit your needs. Then print out YOUR version of the lesson and distribute it to your teachers. Your license allows you to do this with no copyright violation.